General required documents for a Lithuanian Visa Application:
• Firstly, download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Lithuania Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
• 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about visa photo requirements and specifications.
• Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
• A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required
• Europe travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Lithuania and the entire Schengen area
• A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Lithuania and itinerary
• Flight Reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Lithuania. Learn how to make flight reservation for visa application!
• Hotel Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Lithuania. Learn how to get hotel booking or reservation for visa application!
• Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
• Means of compliance – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Lithuania. A foreign national who desires to enter the territory of the Republic of Lithuania, while applying for a Lithuanian Visa it needs to attest to the Lithuanian Embassy or Consulate possession of 40 € / day.
• Employment contract
• Current bank statement of the last 6 months
• No-objection certificate from employer
• Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
• A copy of your business license
• Company bank statement of the last 6 months
• Income Tax Return (ITR)
Lithuania Visa for Business Provisions:
• Invitation letter from the Lithuanian company you will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit
• A certificate from your employer stating / allowing your business travel
• If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided
• Business bank statement of the last 6 months
• Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered with joint stock companies) Trade License (first issued and present renewal), Proprietorship / Partnership documents
• Regarding the applicant’s expenses during stay in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation
Lithuania Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Provisions:
• Invitation letter from the above-mentioned authorities with details upon the nature of events or activities – purpose of visit, expense coverage
• Names of the applicants (crew members)
• Duration of stay
• Travel itinerary
Lithuania Visa for Members of Official Delegations:
• The official invitation copy
• Identity of applicant
• Purpose of journey (negotiations, meetings, event by intergovernmental organizations, consultations)
• Duration of stay
• Place of accommodation
Lithuania Visa for Study, Training, Research, or other type of Internship Purposes:
• An enrollment certificate allowing attendance of courses
• Certificate of completion or courses attended
• Financial maintenance
Lithuania Visa For The Wife / Husband of a Lithuanian citizen:
• Proof of Lithuanian citizenship (ID card or consular card or certification of Lithuanian nationality or naturalization order)
• Lithuanian marriage certificate
• Lithuanian family record book
Lithuania Airport Transit Visa:
• Visa or other type of entry permit in the transit country
• Copy of your valid visa for your final destination
Lithuania Visa for Under-Age Children:
• Proof of parent’s regular income (work contract with specified monthly income or a bank statement or business license)
• Notarized travel permission from parent (parental travel cons)
• If one parent lives in another country – their notarized parental travel consent
* Note: When applying at the Lithuanian embassy / consulate in home country, the guardian or parent should accompany them under-age children.
Can I extend my temporary visa in Lithuania?
Yes, you can extend your Lithuanian Schengen visa but only in exceptional cases where new facts and special reasons arise after entry in Lithuania.
Contact me : +92 333 5591505
By: Darul Qalam