UK Short Term Visa | Permitted Paid Engagement visa

Permitted Paid Engagement visa (UK Short Term Visa)


• Agar Ap Chahty hand k UK me as

  1. Give lectures at a higher education institution,

  2. examine UK-based pilots which is regulated by the UK Civil Aviation Authority

  3. student examiner ,

  4. Provide advocacy in a particular area of law

  5. Broadcasting

  6. fashion modelling assignments

    To phir apply kry

    Permitted Paid Engagement visa

You may be able to get a Permitted Paid Engagement visa if you’ve been invited to the UK as an expert in your profession.
You can apply for a Permitted Paid Engagement visa if you:
• are invited by a UK-based organisation or client
• want to come to the UK to do specific paid work without having to be sponsored under the points-based visa system
• are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
• meet the other eligibility requirements
You may not need to apply for a visa if you’re from a certain country – check if you need this visa before you apply.

How long it will take
The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel.
Example You can apply from 16 March if you plan to travel on 15 June.
You should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.
You can check the guide processing times to see how long getting a visa might take in your country.
A Permitted Paid Engagement visa costs £95.

How long you can stay
You can stay in the UK for up to 1 month.
What you can and cannot do
You can be invited by a UK-based organisation or client to:
• be a student examiner or assessor
• take part in selection panels as a highly qualified academic if you’re invited by an education, arts or research organisation
• give lectures at a higher education institution, as long as it’s not a part-time or full-time role
• examine UK-based pilots so they meet the standards of the country you come from if you’re invited by an approved UK training organisation regulated by the UK Civil Aviation Authority
• provide advocacy in a particular area of law
• take part in arts, entertainment or sporting activities including broadcasting
• take part in fashion modelling assignments
You can also do minor activities related to your work or business overseas, such as attend meetings.
You must prove that you:
• are 18 or over
• are visiting the UK for no more than 1 month
• will leave the UK at the end of your visit
• have enough money without help from public funds to support and house yourself
• can pay for your return or onward journey
• are not in transit to a country outside the UK, Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands
Documents you must provide
When you apply you must provide:
• a current passport or other valid travel identification – your passport must have a blank page for your visa
• proof that you can support yourself during your trip, for example bank statements or payslips for the last 6 months
• details of where you intend to stay and your travel plans – you should not pay for accommodation or travel until you get your visa
• a formal invitation from the UK-based organisation or authority you’ll be paid by
• proof that the paid engagement relates to your expertise, qualifications and main job in your home country, for example a letter from your employer
Additional documents
You must provide extra documents if you’re an established arts, entertainment or sporting professional. You can provide any of the following:
• publications
• publicity material
• proof of awards
• media coverage and reviews
• proof of recent performances
Apply outside the UK
You must apply online for a Permitted Paid Engagement visa.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *